The unique reverse geometry design ensures proper fitting of the unusually flat postsurgical
central cornea without excessive vaulting, while allowing midperipheral alignment, and providing good centration and stable vision. Each fitting curve offers a broad range of central base curves to fit all eyes and a choice of three (3) peripheral edge configurations (standard, flat, steep) optimizing tear exchange and comfort.
- Aspheric central base curve coupled with unique reverse geometry.
- Vast choice of central base curves for each fitting curve.
- Variable edge lift configuration.
- Good centration and stable vision.
- Correction of refraction error and irregular astigmatism.
- Asymmetric Corneal Technology ( ACT) to accomodate significantly steeper inferior keratometry readings often present in LASIK induced ectasia
- Easy to fit from topography or keratometry readings.
- Most of all predictable!
Look for good centration with central pooling of 0.02mm to 0.030mm and alignment in the midperipheral area (see illustration #2).